BUILD STRONG RELATIONSHIPS WITH TIPS ON LIKEABILITYApril 21, 2021
DLE SHORT FILM: GIVE US YOUR OSCAR REVIEWApril 28, 2021
With an enthusiastic cast of alumni and community members, the DLE’s first short film shares stories of personal and professional successes inspired through the connections, culture and curriculum that have distinguished this program since 2008.
“Being a DLE member is not just about being a part of a professional community, it is also about possessing a certain spirit that is driven, hardworking and persevering. This comes through in the words of the diverse group of members featured in the film,” explains Jessica O’Neill, DLE Marketing Intern and a junior at Syracuse University, who shot and produced the six-minute Why the DLE?: There’s a Reason for Everyone.
Thank you to our generous, exceptional members who dedicated their time in order to make this project possible:
- Maple Chen, Associate at the Accord Group Holdings LLC, San Francisco, CA
- Danielle Sanders, User Experience Generalist at General Dynamics Mission Systems, Pittsfield, MA
- Carol Chiavetta, Strategic Marketing Consultant, Northampton, MA
- Lucas Valois, Process Manager at GMC IST, São Paulo, Brazil
- Andrea Lein, Mental Health Expert & Consultant, Richmond, MA
- Dan Zabatta, Fire Control Systems Configuration Management Lead at General Dynamics Mission Systems, Pittsfield, MA
- Jenna Parezo, Regional Sales Manager at the Otis Elevator Company, Denver, CO
- Jon Meldrum, Program Director at Northpoint Recovery LLC, Boise, ID
- Marcus Coleman, Registered Client Service Associate at Raymond James, Pittsfield, MA
- Michelle Lopez, Executive Director of the Berkshire Immigrant Center, Pittsfield, MA
- Sheryl Owen, Senior Global Sustainability Expert at HLW, New York, NY
If you are not already a DLE member, click here to fill out our complimentary membership form. We’ve found our reason, and now it is time to find yours!