ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE: CAN WE ACHIEVE ABUNDANCE?March 10, 2021
DERRELL SMITH’S NEXT ADVENTUREMarch 10, 2021
The DLE is telling our remarkable story. Actually, we want to do more than tell it—we want to show it.
What better way to do so than to have personal testimonies from DLE members?
Coming soon to the DLE YouTube channel and DLE social media is a membership promotional video. Our goal was to hear from a diverse group of individuals in the community about their experiences to help us stimulate new interest and membership growth.
Our promotional film will contain a compilation of individuals giving testament to ways that being a part of DLE has produced beneficial outcomes in their lives. The video will essentially answer the overarching question: “Why The DLE?”
We hope to inspire new individuals to join our family and to keep our current members motivated to own their careers!
I recently had the pleasure to shoot with DLE newcomer Dan Zabatta over Zoom. Dan, who quickly accepted roles with the DLE Business Development and Programming Committees, shared how he “definitely wanted to participate” and gave great insight on how the DLE has impacted both his personal and his professional life, which will be a highlight of the DLE video.
Others in the DLE star-studded cast of video standouts are:
- Maple Chen, Associate at the Accord Group Holdings LLC, San Francisco, CA
- Danielle Sanders, User Experience Generalist at General Dynamics Mission Systems, Pittsfield, MA
- Carol Chiavetta, Strategic Marketing Consultant, Northampton, MA
- Kate Lauzon, Account Executive at Cross Insurance, Pittsfield, MA
- Lucas Valois, Process Manager at GMC IST, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Subscribe now because you won’t want to miss this video debut in April!