ONE OF HER TOUGHEST ASSIGNMENTS EARNS A SECOND EMMY FOR DANIELLE WAUGH—AND A SOCIAL MEDIA ATTACKJanuary 27, 2021
KEEP YOUR HUSTLE GOING WITH NEW DLE YOUTUBE RESOURCEFebruary 3, 2021
A brand new DLE website has debuted making it easier and faster than ever to connect with DLE programs, people and professional development resources.
The inviting user-friendly navigation is designed for quick access from mobile, desktop or laptop devices. Here’s what’s in store for you:
- Easy-to-find programs, events and services with links to instantly register
- Updates on DLE community members’ career paths and personal crusades
- At-a-glance DLE calendar listings
- One-click connection to the HUB newsletter, with category buttons to easily sort articles that most interest you
- The all-new DLE merchandise page
- Quick access to DLE social media
- Prominent placement of the DLE complimentary membership application
- Adaptable design with sparkling visuals for ease of use on any device.
True to the DLE’s culture, development of the new website was a team effort. Explains Linda Dulye, DLE Founder and President, “Over the past month, many community members volunteered their time to review the website’s content, design and functionality. Their feedback was invaluable for projecting a compelling story about the DLE and an engaging, online experience for users.”
Take a virtual tour of the new features of the website with DLE Social Media Intern Emma Braun by clicking here.
Your feedback about our new site is appreciated. Please share it with DLE Operations Assistant Nicole Laureyns at email@example.com. Follow the DLE on Instagram @thedulyeleadershipexperience for “How To Navigate” videos to maximize your website experience.