November 4-5 | 2022
The Berkshires, MA
An immersive learning and networking experience produced by the DLE
WHO'S DEVELOPING YOU?
THE LEADERSHIP TRAINING
YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR
Are your current skills sufficient for building a thriving team in today’s dispersed work world?
Success in the hybrid workplace demands new capabilities and critical thinking, which is exactly what you will gain at the 2022 Leadership Immersion produced by the Dulye Leadership Experience (DLE). Join business experts of international distinction in an immersive professional development program on November 4-5 in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts.
Powered by the DLE, with its 14 years of experience in leadership training, this in-person forum is designed for emerging and established leaders from diverse industries and disciplines. Sessions are structured for a high degree of interactivity and lively dialogue.
Push the boundaries of your thinking and expand your network, using breakthrough methods for leading from any level. Learn from discussion and exercises how to maximize connectivity in the hybrid workplace through:
- Appreciative inquiry
- Open, multi-directional communication
- Critical feedback
- Balance and wellness – yours and others’
- Collaborative discussions and decisions
- Authentic projection of your leadership qualities
Don’t miss out – reserve your spot now for this unique training experience while there is still availability.
PARTICIPANTS WILL ENJOY:
- Full access to all sessions/both days (seating limited to 45)
- Meals: Day 1 – light fare; Day 2 – Breakfast, Lunch, & Beverage Breaks
- 30-day access to the event’s exclusive, online career development portal
- Direct access to speakers
- Opportunities to network with inspired and inspiring professionals from a variety of companies and industries, serving in diverse roles
PROJECT YOUR BEST SELF IN PERSON AND ONLINE
Keith Grafman, Co-Founder, Creative Content Consulting / Author of The Art of Instant Message
In today’s digital world, your reputation and personal/professional brand are a reflection of your online presence. To successfully create connections, you need to articulate distinctive value with a consistent story across all channels – online and offline.
This session will help you fortify your brand presence. Through discussion and practice, you will gain new ways to:
- Affirm your value proposition
- Package and present your value proposition across your digital presence
- Craft and deliver a 60-second, introductory (elevator) pitch that engages others
AUTHENTIC COMMUNICATION: MASTERING THE SKILLS OF POWERFUL COMMUNICATORS
Dr. James Smith, Jr., Leadership Expert / Executive Coach / Author of From Average to Awesome and Crash and Learn / Professor – Rutgers University (Executive MBA Program), Temple University and Rushford Business School (Geneva, Switzerland)
Authentic communication is indispensable for overcoming conflict and frustration that cause hybrid teams to question their confidence in themselves, their leaders, and their organization.
Through discussion and practice, this session will examine:
- Factors in the hybrid office that help and hinder authentic communication
- Five key skills that convey authenticity in word and action
- Cultural nuances that affect being true to yourself and your leadership style
CREATE A CULTURE OF WELL-BEING WITHIN YOUR TEAM
Dr. Andrea Lein, Ph.D., Positive Psychology Expert
More employees are citing their well-being as a key factor in deciding where and how they choose to work. Experts believe we are transitioning to the next global crisis: a mental health pandemic. Are you and your organization ready?
Through discussion and reflection, this session will provide new insights from trending research to help mitigate stress and manage productivity. Gain a holistic framework to:
- Create a “Net Thriving Team Culture”
- Use well-being practices to counter burnout and cultivate resilience among team members
- Leverage the power of your strengths to increase well-being