NEW POLL: HAVE RISING FUEL PRICES AFFECTED YOUR HOLIDAY PLANS?November 16, 2022
DIVERSIFY YOUR RECIPES WITH THE DLE HOLIDAY KITCHEN TRADITIONS COOKBOOKNovember 16, 2022
The last DLE poll measured the state of performance reviews in organizations. We asked: How effective was the most recent performance review you received from your manager in helping you with your professional development?
Results indicate significant room for improvement. Only 14% of the 50 respondents voted “very effective,” while the remainder (86%) indicated that their performance reviews were lackluster or did not occur at their place of work.
Here’s a look at the final tally.