HOT READS: ZOOM FATIGUE & INTERVIEW TIPSJune 23, 2021
DLE SUMMER HAPPENINGS IN THE BERKSHIRES: COFFEE, CONVERSATION & CONNECTIONSJune 23, 2021
The latest addition to the DLE YouTube Channel offers tips for fortifying your mind-body connection from an Olympic rowing hopeful.
In the video, How Getting Active Can Affect Your Mental Drive, DLE member and elite rower Frank Fuentes shares his impressive routines for building physical and mental discipline. Straight from the June 18 Breakfast Club, this resource will sharpen essential skills and leadership behaviors for career success.
An abundance of podcasts and videos are available to DLE members, at no cost, on the DLE YouTube Channel. Among the popular features are:
- Dial Up Your Cultural Awareness in 60 Minutes with Kelly Goodwin*
- Channeling Your YOLO Spirit with Lexi Aruck
- Leading Regardless of Title: Keeping Yourself and Your Peers Accountable with Greg Bluestein
- Why the DLE?: There’s a Reason for Everyone
- Nix the Verbal Tics and Become a Better Public Speaker with Ana Bahrani and Saksham Manchanda*
- Running on Empty? Get a Goal Reboot!
*Workshop recordings are exclusively available to attendees. Access to this professional development resource is a bonus dividend for attending a DLE Ownership Workshop.
Subscribe today for dozens of tips that will widen your network and build your professional reputation. As a bonus, you will be automatically entered to win a DLE Breakfast Club hat.