NEW BUSINESS SPRINGS FROM LATE NIGHT STUDYINGJanuary 13, 2021
FIGHT COVID ISOLATION WITH LAUGHTER AND DLE CHEERJanuary 13, 2021
As we begin 2021, the DLE’s Marketing and Programming Committees are searching for bright and fresh talent to help promote and organize the DLE brand and innovative programs!
These two committees are essential to the growth and expansion of the community’s mission of producing relevant and engaging learning and networking experiences that stimulate personal and professional growth.
Your experience on a committee is a valuable addition to your resume and LinkedIn profile. See below for more information on our call for talent.
The DLE Marketing Committee is responsible for promoting all DLE programs as well as any additional materials to help grow the DLE’s footprint across the country. We are looking for individuals who:
- • Have some marketing background (advertising, graphic design, PR, etc.) or a passion for marketing
- • Are creative individuals who have a desire to identify new ways to bring the DLE brand to life in 2021
- • Have a commitment to organization and a willingness to attend monthly meetings and contribute meaningful ideas
The DLE Programming Committee is responsible for producing professional development workshops, educational programs and networking opportunities throughout the year.
Our mission is to innovate experiences with a fresh perspective that aligns with the rapid changes taking place worldwide! We are also focused on creating vibrant opportunities to network virtually. Starting this month, we are venturing into special events that promote social connectivity, like our DLE Virtual Comedy Hour on Jan. 15.
We are looking for individuals who:
- • Are creative, resourceful and genuinely want to help solidify the DLE brand as the catalyst for professional and social development in 2021
- • Have a strong commitment to team building, community and collaboration
- • Can provide a fresh perspective on professional development and networking needs, and new approaches to make those experiences available to the DLE community
- • Understand the importance of teamwork and communication
- • Will actively participate in monthly meetings by providing meaningful insight and feedback